- Tropic Thunder ($16.1 million)
- The House Bunny ($15.1 million)
- Death Race ($12.3 million)
- The Dark Knight ($10.3 million)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars ($5.7 million)
- Pineapple Express ($5.6 million)
- Mirrors ($4.9 million)
- The Longshots ($4.3 million)
- Mamma Mia! ($4.3 million)
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor ($4.1 million)
I spent a lot of my free time this week (of which there wasn't much) devouring Watchmen. It's a compelling read, and I'll go ahead and throw my hat in with everyone else who highly recommends it. Also, the trailer makes a lot more sense (and looks exponentially more amazing) now.
In lieu of more mini movie reviews, I'll leave you with this (surprisingly accurate, at least for me) quiz I came across. While initially disappointed that my personality's corresponding font is so boring, I decided it was actually fitting enough, being a screenwriter and all (though technically I write in Final Draft's version of Courier).
You Are Courier New
You have a deep appreciation for tradition and history.
You don't eschew modernity, but you do have a deep reverence for the past.
You are very literate. It's likely you enjoy writing and reading.
Some people may feel you're a bit cold, but you just have high standards for who you hang out with.